Hadley Properties (HP) are property developer’s. The client was developing the Gold Hill Mesa Site in Colarado which built large planned communities for residential and commercial purposes in the US. Deep domain expertise was provided by the client to leverage the expertise that LogicMatter brought to the table in cloud data and analytics.
LogicMatter helped develop, deploy, maintain and evolve the solution with new features based on end user feedback. It was mutually agreed that the solution IP would belong to LogicMatter however it would be used for all properties that was being developed by Hadley/GHM LogicMatter launched the product as a separate entity called LotVue that got subsequently got bought over by Mark System.
The business problem
Difficulty in tracking the development of individual sites and providing real time insight to the different stakeholders - Management, Home builders and home buyers.
Information not easily available as the process followed was time consuming and manual between different stakeholders like the Management, legal and the builders. In order to be more effective Hadley Properties approached LogicMatter to develop a solution to track Lot development and Management.
LogicMatter created a web solution to provide dynamic visualization with the status of the lot.
- A web-based report that shows the availability of lots for sale at the Gold Hill Mesa property in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Collect data on building lots and integrate them into a single data store
- Publish the integrated data to a web-accessible database (e.g. MongoDB) in the cloud
- Automate the process of report generation. Ensure the reports are available on-demand.
- Host the database and the web application in the cloud (Amazon AWS). Provision it.
- Manage the cloud-hosted application and provide operational support
- Build a system that is extensible as new requirements are added in the future.
- Supported Mobile and Browser versions
- The solution ended up being feature rich with a visualization map that showed the lots and provided real time insight to the various stakeholders
- Role level Security to access information based on the different roles and information access required Eg. Management, Legal, Sales, Contractors.
- An easy to use interface with great visualizations for Management to track progress
- Scalable solution
- Reporting and analytics to support strategic decision making