Currently, there are several tools like Google Analytics to analyse data. While it is easy to track page visitors, unique visits, devices and browser using Google Analytics data, it gets difficult if you have to mash it up with other web log data sources for analysis.
It also gets challenging for analysts to get quick insights mashing up structured with unstructured data when using visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau, QlkView, Cognos and Excel.
The reason for deep clickstream analysis is to effectively determine all aspects of customer behaviour across multitude of dimensions and intelligently drive the demand and supply cycles. Having a customer, demographics, category, product, time, region, device and experience would give immense value to the decision making process of any online business.
Clickstream analysis is being implemented by our customers to do:
- A/B testing to optimise visitor, campaigns, out-bound email, etc.
- Monitor in-page and intra-page analytics to track usability issues
- Determine consumer segments and their click paths within the site
- Abandon last-click marketing attribution models to measure spend.
- Analyse click data with other dimensional analysis on brands, demographics, geo locations, pricing, etc
- Fidelity analysis of and to increase consumer stickiness on site.
LogicMatter provides framework and devOps team to optimise and support engineering and business teams to help in the following:
- Cross-Domain tracking optimisation
- A/B testing planning and execution
- In-page analytics strategy and analysis
- Tag and Category optimisation and issues
- Dashboards and KPI definition
- Marketing campaign and ROI measurements
- Digital analytics offshore devOps staff augmentation
- Collate, filter, cleanse, convert, prepare and organize data for analysis
- Support gathering of data feeds in various protocols (REST, JSON, WebServices, SMTP, FTP, HTTP), from many data sources
- Data processing & pipeline automation
- Manage, Design & Implement operational data store (ODS) and analytical data store (ADS)
- Support Dashboard and Report authoring in Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Cognos, QlkView and D3 visualization platforms