Began 6+ years ago, simplifying data integration, aggregation and visualizing solutions. Over these years we offered managed data integration & analytics services to fortune 500 and Mid size companies in US, Europe and Asia regions. The single focus on getting data from diverse sources to accelerate analytics has given us the insights to turn this art of managing data into a repeatable practice using home grown tools and techniques that we have optimized.
Since 2011, we have grown organically to incubate our product PointMatter which was an outcome of working with different customers from various verticals and different departments over the years, all with a common problem of Data.
- Data existing in many Different silos or sources
- Inconsistent and Unreliable Data
- Poor Quality of data
- Agile and Virtual delivery of actionable data for analytics
- Tools and Technology evolving Very Rapidly
- Lack of Sufficient Analytics Skills & Capacity
- Report generation being Manually Intensive
Our intrinsic learning and best practices with several clients has helped us deliver common use cases into a cloud based self managed tool (PointMatter — patent pending).
- Simple Integration : PointMatter is a data integration and aggregation platform using excel to transform data. PointMatter is simple to use, agile, scalable and gives the control of the data to the customer. PointMatter has been created keeping in mind that the last thing a customer needs is another complex tool which involves more learning, time and cost.
- Customer Validation: Customers engaged with LogicMatter have been with us from the onset and continue to grow with us. This gives us the validation that we provide value.
- Virtual & Agile support : Our partner & customers appreciate the transparency we provide and the access to our in house ticketing and process tool (VISPER – Validate, Incept,Specify,Produce,Evaluate and Release)
- DevOps flexibility: Our strength lies in our devOps flexible solutions for partners and customers to get results on an iterative basis using a virtual delivery model . To be responsive to the business, yet on a fixed monthly cost..
- Long Term Partnership: Our partners & customers consider LogicMatter as their long term partners. We collaborate with you to deliver against your near-term and long-term needs. We grow as you grow and view ourselves as your long term data analytics partner.